Genesis HealthCare

www.genesishcc.com

I have had an excellent experience with Genesis Healthcare in the 9 years of service with them.

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) Salisbury, MD

ProsAdministration is always available and attentive. They really listen to their staff. If they are unable to answer your questions they will get back to you in a timely manner with the answer. They seem to really care about their staff.

ConsI don't agree with some of the policies regarding attendance. They lump lateness of one minute for example with absences for sick children or employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at each person's lateness or attendance as an individual and decide on corrective action individually. Every situation is not the same.

Disappointed in the unfair treatment of staff by senior management.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Genesis HealthCare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The company pays competitive salaries. Cons: Poor management. Company claims that employees are their main concern but they do not follow labor codes for final payout when employment is terminated. I… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management needs to pay more attention to middle management and not allow them to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Make your own choice

PTA (Current Employee)

I have been working at Genesis HealthCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some caring therapists. Good patients. Nice facilities . Average pay Cons: Management picks favorites. Asking therapist to go home so therapists from other building can get hours. Computers take 15 to 20 minutes to log on… Advice to Senior Management: Wise up ,you can say that no paperwork is to be done at lunch, but you know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Genesis HealthCare.

Worked for Genesis HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!