Genesis HealthCare
www.genesishcc.com Kennett Square, PA 5000+ Employees

I have had an excellent experience with Genesis Healthcare in the 9 years of service with them.

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee)
Salisbury, MD

ProsAdministration is always available and attentive. They really listen to their staff. If they are unable to answer your questions they will get back to you in a timely manner with the answer. They seem to really care about their staff.

ConsI don't agree with some of the policies regarding attendance. They lump lateness of one minute for example with absences for sick children or employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at each person's lateness or attendance as an individual and decide on corrective action individually. Every situation is not the same.

Very personally unsatisfied. Professionally frustrated.

Assistant Department Director (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Genesis HealthCare full-time for more than a year

Pros: Gained a foot hold of experience in the healthcare feild,… Cons: Sourounded by a "not my job" mentality.Being told to stop improving things.… Advice to Senior Management: Look at improving conditions not sweeping things under the rug. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Disappointed in the unfair treatment of staff by senior management.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Genesis HealthCare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The company pays competitive salaries. Cons: Poor management. Company claims that employees are their main concern but they do not follow labor codes for final payout when employment is terminated. I… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management needs to pay more attention to middle management and not allow them to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Genesis HealthCare.

Worked for Genesis HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genesis HealthCare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Genesis HealthCare CEO George V. Hager Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Genesis HealthCare employees.