Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)

www.genesishcs.org
  www.genesishcs.org
There are newer employer reviews for Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)

Genesis

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Zanesville, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Zanesville, OH

I have been working at Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)

Pros

Lots of great people at Genesis!

Cons

The politics are ridiculous.
I think Matt Perry is very shielded as to what is really going on...

When will we see the day when SLT isn't constantly on their BBs during meetings? It's time to pay attention.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) (View Most Recent)

Our new CEO (Matt Perry) will lead us into a great future

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Zanesville, OH
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Zanesville, OH

I have been working at Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)

Pros

The new CEO has the vision and drive to make the hospital a leader. The location in Ohio allow us to serve many needy communites. We have some of the best Doctors in their field practicing at Genesis.

Cons

The management that is left over from the last CEO need to fully embrace the new vision in order for us to grow. We need to do a better job in bringing in the fresh new ideas Mr. Perry has. The QA dept needs to do a better job of focusing on the things we do well and expand those instead of just focusing on the bad .

Evaluate the performance of current management and give them more direction or give someone else the chance to lead us into the future that MR. Perry wants

Good place to work, have learned alot, lots of good people working here

I have been working at Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)

Pros

Good team members, good support for individuals on nursing units, but don't float into some units they treat you like the scum of the earth. Great learning expierences. Benefits are okay.

Cons

Minimal chance for advancement, unless you are part of the "in crowd". Poor time off for illness, doctor's excuses for missing time from work mean nothing. For a healthcare provider, employees are allowed only 3 days off a year for illness before being written up for attendence. No flexibility in schedules, pay could be better.Only certian individuals get the top pay raise every year. No pay raise if you have a written discipline action...they are punishing you like a child.

Get your heads out of your butts, and listen to what is important to your employees. You have a large number of caring and dedicated people working for you, treat them as such!

There are newer employer reviews for Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)