There are newer employer reviews for Genesis10

It is a grind but there is good money if you can make it

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Genesis10 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility is great! Able to work from home when necessary and very accommodating to family needs. The CEO is friendly and involved with the people who are high performers. Just like any staffing role it can be a daily grind but they compensate very well!

Cons

There is a lot of turnover in the recruiters on the staffing side. The senior leadership lets the sales team make the rules which can be challenging.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Don't be fooled!

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Genesis10 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Worked in a virtual enviroment

Cons

Worked virtually, and received little to no support from my "branch". My branch manager, who was supposed to check in with me once a week, constantly cancelled our calls. Because I was virtual I was given the weakest accounts and do to the recruiter tenure, there was nothing I could do, but find another job.

Advice to Management

Get some people who know what they are doing and care about keeping their people. Never have I felt so much like a number. Management and the CEO are ONLY about the bottom line, though they try to act like they are not, constantly promoting the "team" angle.

Not as described!

Current Employee - Operations
    Current Employee - Operations

I have been working at Genesis10 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company provides the tools for Account Executives and Recruiters to be successful. Company is on some of the better vendor lists in town (Minneapolis/St. Paul)

Cons

Average firing one recruiter a month! Management doesn't know how to stop the bleeding when business turns down. One, maybe two good Account Executives, rest poor due to poor leadership in sales and recruiting. Many unhappy operations staff, due again to poor leadership. Management makes promises and doesn't fulfill them. Know what it is before joining!

Advice to Management

After a while it isn't the employees, it's the management. Knowing how to deflect issues is different than fixing issues, and certainly different than building to success.