Genesis10

There are newer employer reviews for Genesis10

Overall a good 4+ years

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Charlotte, NC
Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Genesis10 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

As a Senior Recruiting in the organization in the Charlotte, NC office I joined when the Charlotte office was small and watched it grow into a very competitive player in the market, and enjoyed being a part of that experience. We had a good team in Charlotte and I feel they still have some excellent employees there. I made good $$$ during my time there. Overall a decent work environment.

Cons

The management team in Charlotte had excessive turnover, literally a couple of different managers every year. Still a problem to this day. Corporate Management got complained about for not making changes that needed to be made. I also feel like they listened to some of those managers who then ended up leaving the organization more than they listened to their top performers.

Listen to and promote your top performers.

61 Other Employee Reviews for Genesis10 (View Most Recent)

An extremely disorganized company that incents the wrong behaviors.

Former Employee - Anonymous - Back Office in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous - Back Office in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Genesis10 full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- If you join when an office is new, or there is a new service offering, there is opportunity to make a lot of money until the growth slows.

Cons

- This is a temporary staffing organization that claims to be a consulting firm. Please recognize that all employees are viewed as temporary. (Consultants and Back Office)
    - Environment is one of placing blame, as opposed to solving problems. This creates mistrust in almost everyone. Backstabbing, bullying and political gaming are rampant.
    - Account managment is incented to place people on to contracts, that is it. They are not incented to place the right people, provide good working environments, or even check to see how consultants are doing.
    - Turnover is frequent and consistent. Largely from resignations, but also terminations.
    - Career Development and growth is non-existent for both consultants and back office employees.
    - Human Resources is nonresponsive to needs, suggestions, or inquiries.
    - Managment is overmatched for current problems the organization faces.

People are not leaving the company at an increasing rate without reason. There are major issues that should be reviewed including culture, career development, leadership, and overall business model. A good place to start: look at how your sales team interacts with the rest of the staff. It might be worth noting that the people that work closest with them are also the people with the highest rate of turnover.

Gen10 review

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Genesis10 as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

good at calling you only when your contract is about to expire

Cons

not good at negotiating rates, keeping in touch with Consultants

There are newer employer reviews for Genesis10