Genesis10

There are newer employer reviews for Genesis10

Great place for recruiters

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Genesis10 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Supportive and fun team environment. Not cut throat of competitive like other agencies, and they take very good care of their consultants. Their pay is excellent and they have benefits for all employees including consultants! They have multiple service lines and demonstrate solid strategic partnerships with clients.

Cons

They need to automate some of their internal processes. They have a very flat organizational structure which is great but can also create challenges when people hold multiple roles within the organization.

61 Other Employee Reviews for Genesis10 (View Most Recent)

After months of waiting, I had to move on.

Former Employee - Associate Consultant in Saint Paul, MN
    Former Employee - Associate Consultant in Saint Paul, MN

I worked at Genesis10 as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I thought it was going to be fun. Right out of college, seemed there were a lot of other young professionals there as well. They gave me a $1,000 to get by while I went through a week long training course on-site in St. Paul.

Cons

After the training week, the plan was to start doing interviews and get us placed somewhere. I had 2 in the first week after, but then the phone line went cold and I wasn't hearing anything about getting an interview. 1 month. 2 month. I moved to the cities after they offered me this job and I was sitting here unemployed being told they were working on it. Eventually, I'd had enough. I put my resume online and that same day I was called to come in and meet with the recruiter. 3 days later, I started my new job. Called to explain to Gen10 - no one answered my calls, so finally I told them over an email. Never got a call back. Guess no one cared.

Value your employees -- even the ones right out of college. Hell, maybe value them more, they are the future employee base of msp.

Terrible, unprofessional company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

I worked at Genesis10 as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

None. They'll hire you out of college for dirt cheap. That's all they have going for you.

Cons

They'll feed you to the wolves the instant you are not billable.

Keep your employees around longer. Maybe then you'll generate some profit.

There are newer employer reviews for Genesis10