There are newer employer reviews for Genesis10

Last resort in a bad job market

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Genesis10 as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

If you want a temporary position with no commitment or strings then contracting is the way to go. Gen10 has some good contacts in this market.

Cons

No benefits and low pay. Not at all engaged with the employee or contracting client. Gen10 has not asked the client for feedback on me in the two years I've been in my job.

61 Other Employee Reviews for Genesis10 (View Most Recent)

Great at early stage

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Genesis10 as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

-2wk Training program upon first hire
    -Weekly support at client site (at least when I first started)
    -Monthly lunch w/ consultants at client (at least when I first started)
    -Opportunities to author training material
    -Lunch and Learn sessions to build awareness of skills

Cons

-Drop off in support as time with company grows
    -Difficulty starting at clients with reputation - excessively need to re-make yourself to get back where you were with previous client
    -Staff augmentation sold as management consulting model - inserted into client project team, not consulting firm team. Firm engagement can be low to nonexistent as a result.
    -Difficulty contributing to strategic vision at client and no encouraged mechanism for relaying client vision back to G10.
    -Allow consultants to review relationship/delivery managers/directors. They make or break our experience at the client. All of my positive support feedback is based on work with one relationship manager, while negative feedback is associated with a particularly disengaged relationship manager. Feeling that G10 is not results-oriented with relationship manager.

Keep focus on budding consultant careers. Regular touchbases 'just because' go a long way to ensuring consultants offer insight into opportunities/challenges at client. See this as a miss both for training/development and client relationship. Work on the Associate to Consultant level transition.

surprisingly irritating company

I worked at Genesis10

Pros

Nothing I can see or hear

Cons

Company does not have a background verification system, so they know how to dream and imagine and make up ill things of their own about job seekers.

They have no manners or kindness and they are also racists.

They cannot be upfront about anything, everything they do is after they get the best out of you. Very irritating people on the overall.

If you have the 6th sense, please feel the pulse and flee at once.

There are newer employer reviews for Genesis10