Genesis10

www.genesis10.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Genesis10

Good stepping stone

I worked at Genesis10 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Some smaller offices with a good opportunity to learn, and employees are able to use their talents toward their roles. For the most part, efforts are appreciated and rewarded. Very flexible working culture and knowledgeable staff. Great programs to get in with reputable clients for new graduates or those who are looking for experience to move their careers.

Cons

Pay could be better and staff are underutilized at times. Give employees more growth opportunities so they don't leave.

66 Other Employee Reviews for Genesis10 (View Most Recent)

Only as a last resort

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Genesis10 as a contractor

Pros

Opportunity to move between companies. The contract with some major firms in the area.

Cons

No paid time off. No regard for contractors, you're just a revenue generating body.

Little to no direction on the support side and no consideration of you although it makes money off your talents.

Former Contractor - Warm Body to Bill From in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Contractor - Warm Body to Bill From in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Genesis10 as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Hard to find but the other consultants are very helpful, nice and professional.

Cons

Were do I start. First level Management (those who run the "Delivery Centers") are pretty poor. At least those supporting the large bank side. The Recruiter I had/have is not in line with the company information listed on their website. This guy could care less about your work.life balance but then again the managers don't either so I guess he is in line with something. These delivery centers are simple housing for cubes as I have not seen anything were ideas flow or are encouraged to actually help support the client. And there are a TON of opportunities to help the large bank they have a contract with. An unless you support some archaic idea to be at a desk (the job is totally virtual mind you) managers and recruiters become invisible. I have yet to understand what they actually do other then "Welcome aboard" and "here is the laptop". Once on-boarding is done, you might hear from them to beat into you the some useless requirement that the bank people could care less about, does nothing to help you do the job, nor helps from a consultant perspective. If you just want to make some money between unemployment and the next true career move, work here for 6 months and then bail. Maybe the bank will transition you but DO NOT consider being with this firm anything other than a paycheck. Take your shower after the deed for the day, keep searching for your next job

Nothing other then to either quit and allow real leadership to make this a classy useful place to work and for the client. (what is odd is that the bank can find folks themselves but use this firm). Also thing of ways to add value other then a warm body you can bill for. The bank needs are ton of help with processes but no one, from what I can see, is trying to take advantage of this void and compete with true consulting firms. Finally, make this a great place to work. Simply search on company that are rated very high from the employee perspective and you will see companies that provide great service from the client perspective. Implement what they are doing on the inside and then your outward appearance will be a lot better too. However, if you are just looking ti bill and have managers (if you can even call them that) feel good about themselves, keep doing what you are doing. But my outlook is going to get better. Guess why?

There are newer employer reviews for Genesis10