Genesys

www.genesys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Genesys

Overall a very good place to work

Former Employee - Director in Daly City, CA
Former Employee - Director in Daly City, CA

I worked at Genesys full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Rewards people who have high talent and who put in the extra effort

Cons

Behind in investing in new tools and systems

234 Other Employee Reviews for Genesys (View Most Recent)

Good place to work.

I worked at Genesys full-time

Pros

Pleasant professional colleagues. International work. Fundamentally superior core software product. Remote working most of the time. Tolerable travel requirements and decent expenses policy.

Cons

Winds of change are blowing after Permira purchased the company. The company may now just be managed to throw off cash and get the money back on the investment. Hopeful this will not happen.

Streamline but don't strip out what's good about Genesys

This is the place for great opportunities

I have been working at Genesys full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

In the 15 years, I've been at Genesys, I've had my ups and downs of course. However, the opportunities I've been given to work in the US, EMEA, LATAM, in various roles in services and sales, have kept me challenged and excited to this day. I saw many complaints about compensation...my experience is that Genesys is market competitive, but my philosophy is to take on the challenge and the financial benefit will follow. I've been able to do this at Genesys, and even more now that we are owned by Permira and operating independently.

Cons

Genesys is going through a lot of change. This is all for the better, but it is a challenge making sure that we're all on the same page. Even with constant communication, people receive different or partial messages, and make their own conclusions based on incomplete information. This is a challenge that we're all trying to overcome.

Continue the efforts on constant communication. I recently read in an interview with a CEO that you have to communicate until you are sick of telling it.

There are newer employer reviews for Genesys