Genomic Health
www.genomichealth.com Redwood City, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Very dysfunctional company. QA dept needs new leadership and fast!!

Senior SQA Engineer (Former Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I worked at Genomic Health as a contractor for less than a year

ProsFriendly folks and good facilitates team. They do give a different fruit every week. Many Program /Project mangers in IT are very good at their job.

ConsVery poor management on IT side. Totally driven by emotions, leaders are non-leaders. The Project managers are not allowed to do their job. Petty minded managers squelch any one who try to improve the process. Any new ideas for automation are not encouraged.

Advice to Senior ManagementShake up IT Allow people who really know what they are doing to do their job and encourage improvements.

Find a real community, do good, learn & work really hard!

Corporate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Genomic Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: culture, leadership, truth-seeking, ahead of the curve, giving back to society. Great development… Cons: Cafe food (its gotten a bit better) Advice to Senior Management: Keep the open-door policy and keep listening to employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good culture, great product

I have been working at Genomic Health

Pros: Great product makes employees feel proud to work here. Good… Cons: Company culture can be a bit too nice and accountability sometimes lacking. Cross funcitonal unity could be improved.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Genomic Health.

Worked for Genomic Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genomic Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Genomic Health CEO Kim Popovits. All reviews posted anonymously by Genomic Health employees.