Genomic Health
www.genomichealth.com Redwood City, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Great culture, team, and enviroment!

Corporate Employee (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsMy team is positive, works hard, and interacts well with each other. We all come from different backgrounds and experiences, but we allow each other to have diverse opinions and work together to make decisions. I feel appreciated for my thoughts and I am heard.

I also influence change and process improvements easiliy here. When I worked for bigger companies, process change would get slowed down and there was so much red tape for approvals. Here you can make a difference seamlessly.

It is a relaxed atmosphere...you can wear jeans everyday. The executives are approachable and engaging.

Several fun employee events; better than some big company events.

Good Employee Stock Purchase Program.

ConsI would advise increasing the 401K matching. Expand office building since we are growing so much.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep reinvesting back in the company

TA Team Dysfunctional

Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Genomic Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place to work (if you're not a part of… Cons: Leaders react more than respond...they lead by their emotions. Have a "sink or swim" mentality, if you don't know their process (as they are too… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very dysfunctional company. QA dept needs new leadership and fast!!

Senior SQA Engineer (Former Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I worked at Genomic Health as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Friendly folks and good facilitates team. They do give a different fruit every… Cons: Very poor management on IT side. Totally driven by emotions, leaders are non-leaders. The Project managers are not allowed to do their… Advice to Senior Management: Shake up IT Allow people who really know what they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Genomic Health.

Worked for Genomic Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genomic Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Genomic Health CEO Kim Popovits. All reviews posted anonymously by Genomic Health employees.