Genomic Health

www.genomichealth.com

Great place to work

(Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsWorking in a cutting edge industry. Financial compensation is excellent. Laid back work environment with excellent work/life balance. Great location and interesting projects. You are given autonomy over your projects for the most part.

ConsSomewhat of a nerdy atmosphere. The cafeteria needs a MAJOR revamp. New hire training is too general and doesn't focus on the actual work that will be done.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere seem to be many layers of management here with more emphasis on delegation and less emphasis on teamwork. It would be nice if everyone didn't focus so much on their title.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great individual contributors, inefficient leaders (in IT)

IT Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Genomic Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The folks who do the real work (developers, systems analysts, project managers and testers are excellent at what they do)… Cons: IT Management (director level and above) folks think too highly of themselves and the environment is very political. Truth seeking is supposed to be a… Advice to Senior Management: Get real and be true to the values of the company. Hold people accountable when shoddy work is done. Set a good… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company. People are very helpful and friendly.

IT Quality Engineer (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Genomic Health as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good learning environment, friendly coworker, good salary. Cons: No comments. They are good at what they doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Genomic Health.

Worked for Genomic Health? Contribute to the Community!