Genpact
www.genpact.com Hamilton, Bermuda 5000+ Employees

good work but very less salary compared to peers

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Genpact full-time for less than a year

ProsLearning environment is very conducive>one need not restrict to their own process but can go and work in other process as well.Which enable you to equip you with multiple skill sets.

ConsCompensation is very less for an MBA graduate to live with.And also the office location is odd it is not in the regular IT hub so one partner has to work in one corner and other has to work in other corner of the city.

Advice to Senior Managementatleast Increase perfomance based bonus...

Good

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Genpact full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Stability is provided...good for female employees specially..good training structural framework… Cons: The salary structure is not one of the best of… Advice to Senior Management: Vintage employees growth would fuel both trust factor and cost reductions as hiring… More

My first job experience

Process Developer (Current Employee)
New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Genpact full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great working environment, Learn while working attitude,Professional thinking,Equal opportunity and… Cons: Very few to say,it depends upon the perspective of an employee,I feel there is still some… Advice to Senior Management: Placing right candidates to the right process ... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Genpact.

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genpact reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Genpact CEO NV "Tiger" Tyagarajan . All reviews posted anonymously by Genpact employees.