Genpact
www.genpact.com Hamilton, Bermuda 5000+ Employees

My Experience

Assistant Vice President (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

ProsGreat opportunities to work on. Independence to execute. Flexible work timings. Extensive training facilities. Equal opportunity and no bias. Inspiring leaders.

ConsBetter ergonomics and better / hygenic facilities for food. A bit more IT savvy management. Right people in right roles specially in IT. Maybe remove some deadwood.

Advice to Senior ManagementRevamp IT - we are no-where.. Innovation is almost dead..relying too much on vendors / outsourced expertise. How can we ignore this skill when the other players in BPO come very strongly here? We may not be like them, but we defintely can be better.

Great Company, Direction Less Executive Leadership

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Genpact

Pros: Great Company, Culture, Large and Diverse Employee Base, Good… Cons: Too top heavy and heavy ego's in the executive suite… Advice to Senior Management: External Breathing and break up the CEO inner circle at… More

urgent need for review

Assistant Vice-President (Current Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Genpact

Pros: Learning opportunity Flexible work hours although it does come in the… Cons: Senior leaders do not have any respect for employees Very poor listening skills and too much self promotions at the cost of own direct reports… Advice to Senior Management: Look at your leadership seriously and consider if they really are meant to be leaders. Good operations people do not necessarily make good leaders. Listen… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Genpact.

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genpact reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Genpact CEO NV "Tiger" Tyagarajan . All reviews posted anonymously by Genpact employees.