Genscape

www.genscape.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Genscape

Genscape is a fast-paced, innovative environment that offers many opportunities to employees.

I have been working at Genscape

Pros

Exciting and innovative environment and projects
Flexibility
Fringe benefits
Ability to learn from successful people
Growth opportunities for both the Company and employees

Cons

Knowing that the Company is just completing its tenth year, some growing pains can be expected. Employees must recognize these as development opportunities.

Continue communicating growth plans to employees so that everyone can work collaboratively towards goals. Encourage collaboration between different groups and teams.

28 Other Employee Reviews for Genscape (View Most Recent)

Genscape is a great company to work for

I have been working at Genscape

Pros

Genscape is a fantastic place to work. It is a very creative, energetic and fun environment. One of the best aspects of this company is the caliber of people you get to work with. The company is still small but growing. Each individual is regarded with respect and in each role, there is a great level of autonomy you receive to get your job done.

Cons

Genscape is small and still growing. As all small companies have, Genscape has had their own level of growing pains. However, the Team is currently very strong and it is very exciting to see the level of growth Genscape has achieved and the exciting projects we have in the pipeline. Genscape has a very exciting future and because of our creative and inspiring Team, we have been able to surpass and manage the growth pains we have experienced in the past.

Keep and maitain the type of creative culture and fun environment we have. As we grow, we will change and evolve but our culture is unique and is what keeps our company set apart from others.

Lively Culture, Career Growth, and Entrepreneurial Spirit Abound!

Current Employee - Marketing Communications Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing Communications Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Genscape full-time (more than a year)

Pros

One of the best part of Genscape is the culture and my immediate team. We are close, collaborative, creative, and encouraged to have ideas and try new things. My colleagues in the Boston office are energetic, smart and love to have fun. We are soon moving to a brand new office space that will be top of the line, we get catered lunch every other Wednesday, and have monthly happy hours among other sponsored employee events. Genscape also focuses on rewarding people for a job well done with opportunities for visibility to the leadership team, compensation and bonuses, and awards. Genscape is high growth and moves quickly in terms of product launches and acquisitions. It's a great fit for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who can thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.

Cons

I currently don't have any challenges or complaints about working at Genscape. It's been a rewarding experience!

There are newer employer reviews for Genscape