Genscape
www.genscape.com Louisville, KY 150 to 499 Employees

Genscape is a fast-paced, innovative environment that offers many opportunities to employees.

I have been working at Genscape

ProsExciting and innovative environment and projects
Flexibility
Fringe benefits
Ability to learn from successful people
Growth opportunities for both the Company and employees

ConsKnowing that the Company is just completing its tenth year, some growing pains can be expected. Employees must recognize these as development opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue communicating growth plans to employees so that everyone can work collaboratively towards goals. Encourage collaboration between different groups and teams.

Genscape is a great company to work for

I have been working at Genscape

Pros: Genscape is a fantastic place to work. It is a very creative, energetic and fun environment. One of the best aspects of this company is… Cons: Genscape is small and still growing. As all small companies have, Genscape has had their own level of growing pains. However, the Team is currently… Advice to Senior Management: Keep and maitain the type of creative culture and fun environment we have. As we grow, we will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic

I have been working at Genscape full-time for less than a year

Pros: - High caliber colleagues - Working environment is easy and fun -… Cons: The company has been growing at a rapid speed thus sometimes faces… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Genscape.

Worked for Genscape? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genscape reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Genscape CEO Matthew Burkley. All reviews posted anonymously by Genscape employees.