Genscape

www.genscape.com

Genscape is a fast-paced, innovative environment that offers many opportunities to employees.

Pros

Exciting and innovative environment and projects
Flexibility
Fringe benefits
Ability to learn from successful people
Growth opportunities for both the Company and employees

Cons

Knowing that the Company is just completing its tenth year, some growing pains can be expected. Employees must recognize these as development opportunities.

Continue communicating growth plans to employees so that everyone can work collaboratively towards goals. Encourage collaboration between different groups and teams.

Other reviews for Genscape

Genscape is a great company to work for

Pros

Genscape is a fantastic place to work. It is a very creative, energetic and fun environment. One of the best aspects of this company is the caliber of people you get to work with. The company is still small but growing. Each individual is regarded with respect and in each role, there is a great level of autonomy you receive to get your job done.

Cons

Genscape is small and still growing. As all small companies have, Genscape has had their own level of growing pains. However, the Team is currently very strong and it is very exciting to see the level of growth Genscape has achieved and the exciting projects we have in the pipeline. Genscape has a very exciting future and because of our creative and inspiring Team, we have been able to surpass and manage the growth pains we have experienced in the past.

Keep and maitain the type of creative culture and fun environment we have. As we grow, we will change and evolve but our culture is unique and is what keeps our company set apart from others.

Fantastic

Pros

- High caliber colleagues
    - Working environment is easy and fun
    - Great compensation
    - Great work/Life balance

Cons

The company has been growing at a rapid speed thus sometimes faces pain of a growing company such as inadequate IT support and multiple locations

There are newer employer reviews for Genscape.

Worked for Genscape? Contribute to the Community!