Gentiva

www.gentiva.com

my experience with Gentiva has been somewhat dissatisfied they don't seem tocare about people.

Caregiver (Current Employee) Hugo, OK

ProsAnyone would or should be proud to work with the elderly as well as the disabled. I love my job only because I know I am doing good for others that can not help themselves. I like the freedom of coming and going to different homes. I can't see being couped up all day in a tiny cubicule.

ConsWell the office staff dont communicate with one another, so in other words no one knows what is going on. They need a little one on one with the patients they have or they are going to loose them to another homehealth care company. One can not seem to get a raise at any time. The main branch can not get things straight and dont have a clue as to what their employees go through for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management needs to care more for their patients and show it,as well as for their employees. If you dont keep these two happy then you loose your business. Botton line no business no money.

Frustrating

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kannapolis, NC

I have been working at Gentiva

Pros: Generous PTO, growing business, excellent co-workers, ability to learn a… Cons: Managers are power hungry and worry more about the bottom line financially than patient care. Medicare patients are the… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to what your directors are doing. The… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not good a big company that acts big and treats people poorly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Gentiva

Pros: Salary and benefits are pretty good, the company has name recognition but that is about it.… Cons: hard core numbers oriented, lack of technology and business creativity, incompetent upper management-don't… Advice to Senior Management: the Board should move them all on, overpaid for recent… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Gentiva.

Worked for Gentiva? Contribute to the Community!