Gentiva
www.gentiva.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Good company, hard times.

I have been working at Gentiva

ProsExtraordinarily ethical. Service to people who need it desparately. Flexible schedule. Great coworkers. Decent pay. Stable company that provides excellent benefits.

ConsVolatile industry and healthcare environment. Limited to Medicare and a few other insurance providers. Very conservative growth mentality. Management top heavy with limited opportunity for promotion and advancement.

Patients are treated like numbers

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Gentiva full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: good co-workers at a local level Cons: Admissions are all that corp cares about. Sure you have to make money to stay in business but employees are treated like numbers also. Our… Advice to Senior Management: Please sell us to a company that cares No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Change is in the air

I have been working at Gentiva full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay, PTO, and field staff!! Cons: Mgt is slow to give info. The rumor mill is… Advice to Senior Management: Talk to us!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Gentiva.

Worked for Gentiva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gentiva reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gentiva CEO Tony Strange. All reviews posted anonymously by Gentiva employees.