Gentiva
www.gentiva.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

10/30/2013 San Diego branch is continually loosing highly skilled clinicians due to mismanagement

Physical Therapist (Current Employee)

ProsBranch finally moved to computer based charting.

ConsThe branch director does not listen well, makes quick decisions and is very inflexible. High clinician turnovers, mostly skilled PTs.There is a high expectation of maintaining productivity when referrals are up but no support during the lean times. mgmt refuses time off.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease learn how to lead rather than simply manage. This branch is in a toxic melt down, is losing employees and upper management at Gentiva appears to be asleep and unaware of the prolblem.

Inconsistent Management

MCP (Former Employee)

I worked at Gentiva full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits, a lot of days PTO, Salary good Cons: The squeaky wheels get taken care of but those that go over and above to be team… Advice to Senior Management: Consistency among management team in the office. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

there are better home healths

RN Field (Former Employee)

I worked at Gentiva full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: comparable wages ...starting some stock options Cons: they have a tendency to buy the little guy and… Advice to Senior Management: stop lying to your workers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Gentiva.

Worked for Gentiva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gentiva reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gentiva CEO Tony Strange. All reviews posted anonymously by Gentiva employees.