Gentiva

www.gentiva.com

We must be unique here?

Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) Hot Springs, AR

ProsGreat pay--and I've worked in a number of settings and cities, flexible schedule, great camaraderie and morale at home office and during meetings, fun place to work, supportive and encouraging management in my home office, good communication and effective staff meetings. We are like a big, fun family here at Gentiva.

Rewarding job, and great pay doing what you love!

ConsSure we may have to travel farther than we like sometimes, but we do get paid for mileage in addition to a great visit rate for pay-per-visit clinicians.

As compared to working at a nursing facility where you are in constant contact with other disciplines, I can see how it seems teamwork may not feel as relevant in home health. But that's what you have the weekly team meetings and co-worker phone list for, and our interdisciplinary communication is excellent.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the awesome work. We have a fun, hardworking, great team (at least at my office)

Low pay for employees, low rent behavior by managers

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)

I worked at Gentiva

Pros: Experience working under all kinds of adverse conditions, all kinds of management out to cheat you of fair pay for work performed. It will… Cons: Low pay, no benefits, no-brained management or worse, scheming management. Tons of paperwork for no pay. The per visit pay scale is a… Advice to Senior Management: Make an honest living instead of spending your time scheming how to get out of paying your workers a fair share of the profits you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor management

Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Gentiva

Pros: Flexible schedule, close to home, a few nurses, PTs… Cons: Unethical, was asked to perform activities outside of scope of practice for a PTA, some therapists took patients according to diagnosis, area they lived, leaving… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your clinicians better, keeping clinicians on board is more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Gentiva.

Worked for Gentiva? Contribute to the Community!