Gentiva

www.gentiva.com
There are newer employer reviews for Gentiva

Hostile working environment - for me

Current Employee - Care Team Coordinator in Roseville, CA
Current Employee - Care Team Coordinator in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Gentiva full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At first, it was great, and I created my own niche as being in charge of the medical records room, as no one else was at the time. I made sure we were in compliance with all laws

Cons

They set me up to not get my work done on time by asking me to do a lot of other things. one gal that had been there a long time apparently felt threatened by me, she was about my age and we had both gained 40 lbs. I lost mine, but she didn't. She told everyone that I was doing illegal drugs - soooo not true.

I had an excellent relationship with my boss until after 3 1/2 years, I went on a vacation. When I came back, he had somehow been turned against me and interrogated me for at least an hour about doing drugs. I am a 56-year-old grammy!!!!!

246 Other Employee Reviews for Gentiva (View Most Recent)

No Pay raise in over 2 years, now cutting pay

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Gentiva full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Did have stable staff, but now heavy turn over. No incentives to stay with company

Cons

All management cares about is money, poor communication. HR support is worthless. No response for promised employee referral bonus, no raises and now they are talking about cutting pay so they can buy up more agencies. They should invest in their employees and grow responsibly

Grow responsibly, Too top heavy with management and programs that don't work. Administration doesn't listen to clinical needs, they are more focused about rolling out trendy programs that don't work, so marketing has something to talk about.

Good and Bad

I have been working at Gentiva full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Love the people and patients I work with. I have enjoyed every position I have held at the company. Good chance for promotion. Great PTO package.

Cons

Uncertainty within the company. Some elimination of positions. Poor communication when big changes are made within the company

There are newer employer reviews for Gentiva