Gentiva

www.gentiva.com
  www.gentiva.com
There are newer employer reviews for Gentiva

Good solid place to work

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Physical Therapist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Gentiva

Pros

Good to great pay and management willing to pay extra for those specail out of area patients or trips. I enjoy a diverse case load of vestibular, ortho and general rehab clients.

Cons

Need to be paid more for mileage. It does not cove the wear and tear on your car. ( the better pay rate helps to make up this difference.

Look at the mileage reimbursement and keep supporting the staff with quality continuing education . Consider a stipend for courses not offered by Gentiva University..

237 Other Employee Reviews for Gentiva (View Most Recent)

Great opportunities for disciplined employees.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

I worked at Gentiva

Pros

Relaxed yet professional environment. Committed to employee training and development. Advanced technical support.

Cons

Excessive amounts of meetings/teleconferences for supervisors, managers and directors.

Invest more in employee training/development to increase retention.

Gentiva, I love my job

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Gentiva

Pros

I have a great office staff that gets along well, we communicate well among eachother and with management. I have time to make a personal errand during my day and serve my patients well with the time and attention they deserve. The pay is above average for someone in my field in other companies, benefits are great and affordable health insurance is available.

Cons

Mileage pay could be much better, gas is going to be over 3$ per gallon this summer,not to mention wear and tear on my car.

Look at the gas prices and compensate all visit employees appropriately, besides,the government gives you 55 cents per mile,share the wealth

There are newer employer reviews for Gentiva