Gentiva
www.gentiva.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Good solid place to work

Physical Therapist (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsGood to great pay and management willing to pay extra for those specail out of area patients or trips. I enjoy a diverse case load of vestibular, ortho and general rehab clients.

ConsNeed to be paid more for mileage. It does not cove the wear and tear on your car. ( the better pay rate helps to make up this difference.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the mileage reimbursement and keep supporting the staff with quality continuing education . Consider a stipend for courses not offered by Gentiva University..

Gentiva, I love my job

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Gentiva

Pros: I have a great office staff that gets along well, we communicate well among eachother and with management. I have time to make a personal… Cons: Mileage pay could be much better, gas is going to be over… Advice to Senior Management: Look at the gas prices and compensate all visit employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

Location Manager (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Gentiva

Pros: Thoughtful leadership that balances good business. Good employees are what they… Cons: Your biggest customer is the federal government; reimbursement for the… Advice to Senior Management: Don't hesitate to eliminate a game player when you find… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Gentiva.

Worked for Gentiva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gentiva reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gentiva CEO Tony Strange. All reviews posted anonymously by Gentiva employees.