Geoconcepts Engineering
www.geoconcepts-eng.com Ashburn, VA 16 to 50 Employees

Small Business which Works on Big Projects

Ashburn, VA

ProsGet to work on fairly large projects even with only one office. The large projects are within the DC metro area. Small office and more community feel rather than large corporate environment.

ConsSometimes limited resources due to the smaller nature of the company which may delay obtaining equipment or supplies which might be needed for jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to look for ways at expanding your service line so you can keep growing in size, revenue, and quality employees.

Much Better Company to work for than the bunch others in same tier!

Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Geoconcepts Engineering

Pros: - very friendly people - good environment for women and even minorities - a progressive attitude if the… Cons: - A good amount of Project Managers have Geology degrees and recommend engineering solutions without a sound thinking - As far you are… Advice to Senior Management: - Put emphasis on training people on job sites - don't throw people on… More

Very nice and educated workforce and they care about their employees

Senior Engineering Technician (Former Employee)

I worked at Geoconcepts Engineering full-time

Pros: Nice co-workers. Friendly and clean office. Good quality equipment. Cons: I wish I could have been paid more Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what made yoe successful Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Geoconcepts Engineering.

Worked for Geoconcepts Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Geoconcepts Engineering reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Geoconcepts Engineering CEO Vivian H. Lewis. All reviews posted anonymously by Geoconcepts Engineering employees.