Geodesic
www.geodesic.com Mumbai, India 500 to 999 Employees

Lucky that I got good work

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at Geodesic full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe products they make are very innovative. Thus new technologies are always used. Mainly web and mobile applications are done here. I am not personally aware of the quality of work at the Banglore office. Its a big startup that pays by industry standards and has the start up type atmosphere which ideal for freshers who are interested in following computer science in their carreer. Lot of independence at work. Flexible work hours. Office sponsored lunch. Overall an enjoyable experience. Good people to work with and easy to learn from. Product oriented company, not many found in India - A wholly different experience.

ConsHR not very impressive. Do not expect more than the salary. Increments not on time. Bonus - not a very familiar term. Lunch quality sucks. Business oriented. The company would keep its goal ahead of yours or the products' that they made.

Advice to Senior ManagementGeodesic is very well established. India has got talent too. So, hire people who can search for this talent across India. Hire people who can generate ideas. Most importantly, nurture such people. The goal should be developing Intellectual Property.

Good company to work for in beginning of career

Lead Technologist (Former Employee)

I worked at Geodesic full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good team for mobile application development. Good at ideating and building POC. But they get stuck with UI… Cons: Most of great guys who worked for more than 5 years for Geodesic, who… Advice to Senior Management: Value your employees. Retain right people. You have let-go many great guys, which you must have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It feels like second Home

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Geodesic full-time for more than a year

Pros: There is Immense opportunity for learning new Technologies and if convince your lead to… Cons: We have stopped playing the Cricket Tournaments even though we were… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Geodesic.

Worked for Geodesic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Geodesic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Geodesic CEO Kiran Kulkarni. All reviews posted anonymously by Geodesic employees.