George Mason University

www.gmu.edu

Working at GMU has been a helpful, rewarding, and successful experience.

Resident Technician (Current Employee) Fairfax, VA

ProsGMU is very flexible when it comes to scheduling, working around the student's availability presented by class load. Inside the IT department, all employees and management are friendly and helpful.

ConsThe ResTech job itself within the IT department was fairly easy and paid decently for a quarter-time (10 hr) student, but the job wasn't very technically interesting or challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement does a great job at communicating with employees, planning events, and preparing employees for the job. No qualms with management.

I like working at my place

Computer Engineer (Former Employee) Fairfax, VA

I worked at George Mason University as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Provides a competitive environment They have excellent facilities The team member are… Cons: Not highly paid ,they have limited public transportation ,they work even… Advice to Senior Management: They should have meetings with all their employees to discuss the… More

Good and Bad experience.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fairfax, VA

I have been working at George Mason University

Pros: Beautiful campus, energized community, interesting people to work with. Cons: As state employees, pay is low....with no raises or cost… Advice to Senior Management: Management could use some lessons in how to manage, how to treat their employees with respect,… More
There are newer reviews on George Mason University.

Worked for George Mason University? Contribute to the Community!