George P. Johnson
www.gpj.com Auburn Hills, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

George P was great clean shop fellow workers good to work with.

Painter (Former Employee)

I worked at George P. Johnson full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGrate money clean shop carpenters bunch of good guys with good shop foreman. Loved working there did nothing wrong. There every day on time, Worked hard, Liked it there.

ConsPainter foreman control nut, treats employe's like old rags. Not enough work short stay. Work sent to other states union an non-union.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed someone else to run paint shop. Painters stay away from G P J ( Good ones) Helpers to. Lots went to Exibit works did not take G P J calls.

Good experience, not somewhere you have a long-term career

Event Logistics Manager (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at George P. Johnson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work life balance, ability to work from home when needed - flexibility when you are on the road. Many times you will be allotted… Cons: The staff is horribly under paid considering the amount of work you put in. The "bonuses" and "raises" are essentially non-existent. There are people on… Advice to Senior Management: Run your business less like a high school cheer leading… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Really supportive place to work

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at George P. Johnson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: This company and management team are very supportive of a flexible work environment. They offer chances to work on many different projects… Cons: Despite all the other benefits, there isn't enough opportunity for… Advice to Senior Management: Thanks for the open door policy and for listening when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on George P. Johnson.

Worked for George P. Johnson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at George P. Johnson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for George P. Johnson CEO Robert G. Vallee Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by George P. Johnson employees.