George Washington University
www.gwu.edu Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's a good place to work, especially if you want to take classes.

Director (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsGWU is located in a nice area of DC. While there were few place to eat or shop off-campus ten years ago, this is completely changed. There are night classes available and the benefits package is very good.

ConsThere can be a fair amount of politics involved. Overall the campus runs ok, but there is a good deal of poor management. Things get more political and difficult as you move up the food chain. I had a hard time getting enough time in order to pursue my classes, and you need to fight for that time because it's the biggest benefit.

George Washington Review

Program Manager (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at George Washington University full-time for less than a year

Pros: The location is great. The people are professional and experts in their field. … Cons: If you don't have a Ph.D, you end up taking… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good job

I have been working at George Washington University

Pros: dont do much at this job Cons: boring job you just sit there Advice to Senior Management: The could have us learn more More
There are newer reviews on George Washington University.

Worked for George Washington University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at George Washington University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for George Washington University CEO Steven Knapp. All reviews posted anonymously by George Washington University employees.