Georgetown University

www.georgetown.edu

Excellent Graduate Programs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI enjoyed the University's graduate language program. Very friendly environment. The faculty is amazing. Challenging courses and comfortable classrooms. Great campus. Phenomenal library. Many opportunities for part-time jobs while studying. Up-scale undergraduate community. An overall amazing graduate experience.

ConsIt is hard to think of potential negative aspects. Commuting could certainly be a problem depending on where you live. I picked up commuters on my way to the university and home, which helped a lot with traffic and time, although having strangers in my car was not. But the financial burden is the only significant con I an think of. It is worth it though!

Great opportunity to receive exposure to many different functional areas and advance quicjly.

I have been working at Georgetown University full-time

Pros: Great benefits (including tuition), relatively young staff environment. Relatively laid-back… Cons: Little training, often inexperienced middle-management. Low salaries. Old-fashioned views towards… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Development Associate

I have been working at Georgetown University

Pros: Supportive work environment, great people Cons: Large institutional organization, so change can be slow More

There are newer reviews on Georgetown University.

Worked for Georgetown University? Contribute to the Community!