There are newer employer reviews for Georgetown University

Great place to work

Current Employee - Program Coordinator in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Program Coordinator in Washington, DC

I have been working at Georgetown University as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Respectful coworkers, realistic expectations for job performance, opportunities to learn and grow

Cons

Location is less than ideal, tight budget

198 Other Employee Reviews for Georgetown University (View Most Recent)

Pretty school to do research work

I have been working at Georgetown University as an intern

Pros

People here are both nice and talent. More opportunities for academic researches. Great place to improve your communicative ability when you pursue your academic career.

Cons

Salary depends on different department, and some salaries are relatively low. On the other hand, DC is a city with high consumption level.

Excellent Graduate Programs

I worked at Georgetown University

Pros

I enjoyed the University's graduate language program. Very friendly environment. The faculty is amazing. Challenging courses and comfortable classrooms. Great campus. Phenomenal library. Many opportunities for part-time jobs while studying. Up-scale undergraduate community. An overall amazing graduate experience.

Cons

It is hard to think of potential negative aspects. Commuting could certainly be a problem depending on where you live. I picked up commuters on my way to the university and home, which helped a lot with traffic and time, although having strangers in my car was not. But the financial burden is the only significant con I an think of. It is worth it though!

There are newer employer reviews for Georgetown University