Georgia College & State University
www.gcsu.edu Milledgeville, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Great environment with opportunities to be creative

Milledgeville, GA

I have been working at Georgia College & State University full-time for more than 3 years

ProsDepending on your department you will have opportunities to be creative and innovative to achieve the mission of the university. As a relatively small campus, staff have the ability to get involved in committees and councils to influence the direction of the university.

ConsLike any institution of higher education, politics can get in the way of progress. That is what keeps me from giving 5 stars. On a departmental level, this is not an issue (at least in my area). But on a whole, politics and who is married or related to whom can cause issues.

Great students, great environment, frustrating leadership

I have been working at Georgia College & State University full-time

Pros: Georgia College has excellent students. They are top-notch and being able to be a part of the environment and mentor… Cons: There is a group of middle management and vice presidents who have been around too long who have their own best interests in mind above… Advice to Senior Management: The new president needs to implement his ideas and clean out the dead wood who don't think like he does. People need to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work as a student in Information Technology and learn extra skills.

Student Worker (Former Employee)
Milledgeville, GA

I worked at Georgia College & State University as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Working in the IT department the employees are all knowledgeable in their fields and generally seem to enjoy their jobs. As a student… Cons: Only a handful of people working in IT to support an entire campus, they do a great job with what they can but faculty and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Georgia College & State University.

Worked for Georgia College & State University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Georgia College & State University reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Georgia College & State University employees.