Georgia Gwinnett College
www.ggc.edu Lawrenceville, GA 50 to 149 Employees

GGC experiences very real growing pains.

Librarian (Former Employee)
Lawrenceville, GA

ProsI will say the vast majority of the people I worked with were great. The students were great to work with and most were enthusiastic about their education. Faculty outside my department were easy to work with and communicate with. There is a great deal of enthusiasm and excitement on the campus for its mission and goals.

ConsThe area I worked in was not very supportive of family, children, or single parents. Communication from further up the chain of command was slow to travel to others. Where the department I worked in was going, what the plans were for getting there, how I fit into those plans, and communication on my performance were highly lacking. Upper management left no recourse for filing grievances or seeing anything done to resolve issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupport those with children. Understand they may be the only caretaker available. Younger children are more prone to illness when in daycare. Communicate plans for your departments and how those working there fit into these plans.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Positive but with growing pains

Instructor of English (Current Employee)

I have been working at Georgia Gwinnett College

Pros: Very collegial atmosphere amongst the faculty and staff. Cons: Disorganized because of the rapid growth Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work as a student

ITEC PEER TUTOR (Current Employee)

I have been working at Georgia Gwinnett College part-time for less than a year

Pros: As a student it can be tough to get a job. GGC has many different jobs… Cons: I have not experienced any real cons except that there are no… Advice to Senior Management: Full-time capability would be excellent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Georgia Gwinnett College.

Worked for Georgia Gwinnett College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Georgia Gwinnett College reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Georgia Gwinnett College CEO Daniel J. Kaufman. All reviews posted anonymously by Georgia Gwinnett College employees.