Georgia-Pacific Corporation

www.gp.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Georgia-Pacific Corporation

I would never recommend gp as a place to work to anyone

I have been working at Georgia-Pacific Corporation

Pros

Decent benefits. Well known company that shows well on a resume

Cons

No chance for advancement. No salary increases. Mbm guiding principles not followed by mgmt. Almost an abusive environment. Too much favortism. Constantly thrown under the bus.

Treat employees better. Show empathy. More positive less negative. Equal workload for everyone

343 Other Employee Reviews for Georgia-Pacific Corporation (View Most Recent)

Not bad to work at, people are very respectful including supervisors and management overall good place to work

Current Employee - Press Operator
    Current Employee - Press Operator

I have been working at Georgia-Pacific Corporation

Pros

People and supervisors are good to work with, pay is above average and safety is number one priority above anything else, good team environment to work in.

Cons

Work orders need to be better organized, and they need better/newer equipment to work with

Get better equipment to run your orders on the 35" and 50" flexo are way to old for 80% of work being performed on them, we also need PCMC computer controls installed to increase production and quality numbers which will also increase safety when machines are in operation while reducing down time and makeready between orders.

Good place to work, great people to work with!

I have been working at Georgia-Pacific Corporation

Pros

MBM Culture, opportunities to grow your career, great knowledge sharing between divisions. Many locations to choose from if you want options to relocate to other areas. Profitable and Stable company

Cons

Our focuses should be on creating the most value for the organization but often we get caught up in the "process" or over complicate things that should be very simple.

There are newer employer reviews for Georgia-Pacific Corporation