Georgia-Pacific Corporation
www.gp.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

GP corp is super high one the safety aspects of plsnt operation!

Line Take Off Forklift Op/Shipping Loader (Former Employee)
Surrey, BC (Canada)

ProsI previously state Geogia Pacific take their safety to the highest level. As well as in a greviance situation there is always a fair compromise usually worked out.

ConsBiggest concern I have for the local Plant - Edmonton Alberta, they had no problem letting the facility go on s six month strike, while management was force to run the board line/crossing the picket line.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more consistent with knowing the ground floor workers. Remember, U hired human being with different stories to life and really try to understand: you work with what you get. Maximize this realization and the crew dynamics go up and so does work effort/attitude.

I was somewhat indifferent to the indifferent...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Georgia-Pacific Corporation as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: There seemed to be many positions available for those well… Cons: I was less than impressed with the level of engagement… Advice to Senior Management: Show yourselves! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Abusive Management

Salaried (Current Employee)

I have been working at Georgia-Pacific Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Hourly employees are easy to work with, conscientious, and very safety aware. Peer relationships… Cons: Senior leadership is generally abusive to "hands on" salaried employees. Communication is top down only - providing feedback that is perceived to be negative… Advice to Senior Management: Quit abusing your salaried employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Georgia-Pacific Corporation.

Worked for Georgia-Pacific Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Georgia-Pacific Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Georgia-Pacific Corporation CEO Jim Hannan. All reviews posted anonymously by Georgia-Pacific Corporation employees.