Georgia Tech
www.gatech.edu Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Good for a part time / research position while you're studying at Tech for your Masters or PhD.

Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Georgia Tech

ProsGeorgia Tech provides you with whatever you need, helps you balance work and study.

ConsThe pay isn't as high as it could really be but that's expected for a research assistant's job.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more events for employees to network among themselves and get to know people from different departments so that they can further their careers and make new connections.

benefit both my career and personal development

I have been working at Georgia Tech

Pros: a. a great university; b. good facilities Cons: a. not a lot of chemical companies around; Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ideal Lacrosse Camp Job

Camp Counselor (Former Employee)

I worked at Georgia Tech

Pros: Great pay, fun work environment, bonus if your team wins… Cons: its a lacrosse camp job, not much room for career… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Georgia Tech.

Worked for Georgia Tech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Georgia Tech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Georgia Tech CEO Bud Peterson. All reviews posted anonymously by Georgia Tech employees.