Georgia Tech
www.gatech.edu Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Georgia Tech provides great networking opportunities.

Student (Former Employee)

I worked at Georgia Tech full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGeorgia Tech is a global leader in education and research. There are many opportunities to network with people and businesses. Many successful companies regularly visit to recruit.

ConsGeorgia Tech has a very competitive atmosphere that may be difficult to handle. You must be willing to work hard and have the ability to teach yourself new things very quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for a great staff!

Research Engineer

Research Engineer II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Georgia Tech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: flexible working time and friendly environment Cons: horrible traffic and expensive parking fee More

Very pleasant place to work, tight-knit community

Intern (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Georgia Tech as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Good supervision and training. Feel like you have the ability to make an… Cons: Extra event requirements and odd hours at time. Have to… Advice to Senior Management: Be more personable during informal time with employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Georgia Tech.

Worked for Georgia Tech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Georgia Tech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Georgia Tech CEO Bud Peterson. All reviews posted anonymously by Georgia Tech employees.