Georgia Tech
www.gatech.edu Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Go jackets!

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Georgia Tech

ProsGeorgia Tech offers highly challenging and exciting opportunities because of the number of interdisciplinary projects involved. Having tie-ups with industries add to its value.

ConsThe major downside is the emphasis on a lot of coursework in the very first semester of school. Can be avoided.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou do offer a lot of stress-relief counseling centers. But the coursework is way too stressful. Otherwise I loved schooling at Tech.

Environment

I have been working at Georgia Tech

Pros: interdicipline research is everywhere, people are die to collaborate accross… Cons: The infrastructure in the city of Atlanta is not ideal… Advice to Senior Management: Be more efficient, and fast responsively. Re-construsture the management and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

While studying for PhD , you'd perform research as a contract to a company/institution

Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Georgia Tech

Pros: It is a flexible job . You work and study… Cons: There are no benefits, just a lame health insurance package! Raises and compensations are given very rarely Very… Advice to Senior Management: Have annual reviews and goals and coordinate that into giving raises… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Georgia Tech.

Worked for Georgia Tech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Georgia Tech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Georgia Tech CEO Bud Peterson. All reviews posted anonymously by Georgia Tech employees.