German Genealogist
www.GermanGenealogist.com Phoenix, AZ 1 to 5 Employees

Owner's biased review of GermanGenealogist.com

Owner (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsBeing now self-employed, there is a marked freedom to serve as Lynell & I wish. There is the occasional opportunity to travel to Salt Lake City, USA & Germany sites.

ConsAlso freedom to have no income; squander time on trivia; get distracted; give away too much pro bono research time for those who cannot afford it.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to get busy with assertive marketing; minimize the pro bono work; lessen social networking; beef up website. Ask for the case/order! Send SOMEthing!

I am The German Genealogist who has cracked hundreds of European ancestry, genealogy & family history research cases.

Genealogist & Researcher (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at German Genealogist part-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very satisfying it is as an ancestral family member hunter, finder, investigator, researcher (online, offline & in microforms). I am The German Genealogist who has… Cons: Self-employment means that I sometimes am without income, which has… Advice to Senior Management: Find more clients who can pay for this stunning work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on German Genealogist.

Worked for German Genealogist? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at German Genealogist reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for German Genealogist CEO Karl-Michael Sala. All reviews posted anonymously by German Genealogist employees.