Not a very good place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Flat Rock, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Flat Rock, MI

I have been working at Gerotech

Pros

Lots of PTO time starting on the first day. Good 401K profit sharing. Clean work environment. Very nice co-workers. Middle managers are very smart and loyal.

Cons

Morael is horrible. PTO is use it or lose it but they dont let you use it. There is alot of overtime and no work life balance. Overtime is not paid if you work more than 40 hours, but take a PTO day. Benefits are mostly 100% employee paid. Medical insurance has a $2400 yearly deductible.

Change the PTO policy, to how it used to be. It's not set up fair by losing it but you don't let us use it.

Other Reviews for Gerotech

Does not foster a healthy relationship between employees.

Current Employee - Office  in  Flat Rock, MI
    Current Employee - Office in Flat Rock, MI

I have been working at Gerotech full-time for more than a year

Pros

A very helpful co-worker recently directed me to this site. It enables us to tell the truth about the company without threatening our employment.

Cons

This is a company culture like no other. They intentionally play employees against each other. They force management to back stab or turn on their own employees or they are out the door. The head honcho is more concerned about "winning" as an individual instead of driving the company to "win" as a whole. The current top management team does not know how to lead. The head honcho openly admits he is not a people person. They are only managers because of the titles, not because they manage well. It's really sad because this company will never prosper under the current management, and if it had better leaders it could really grow and be more profitable.

Teamwork - it’s in the dictionary, look it up and use it.

Practice your pucker because you have to do LOTS of a** kissing at this company.

I have been working at Gerotech

Pros

You are promised the world at the interview, although they don't follow through. The sales force gets heavy commissions. The benefits are decent.

Cons

Run away as fast as you can. This company is ran as a dictatorship, who is not an owner. They company is overly demanding and there are frequent outbursts of screaming heard throughout the office. Its a very stressful environment. The dictator expects you to work a ton of hours. There is more time spent on trying to explain yourself than there is getting productive work done. There is a lot of unfairness and strong displays of favoritism. I'm looking for a new job right now. I have over 30 years of experience and I have never in my career worked for a company as horrible as this one! Your better off flipping burgers than putting up with what goes on here!

Advice to the owners - clean house and get a new top managment team and call back some of your old managers that got the hell out of dodge because of they way they were treated.

There are newer employer reviews for Gerotech.

Worked for Gerotech? Contribute to the Community!