There are newer employer reviews for Gerotech

Not a very good place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Flat Rock, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Flat Rock, MI

I have been working at Gerotech

Pros

Lots of PTO time starting on the first day. Good 401K profit sharing. Clean work environment. Very nice co-workers. Middle managers are very smart and loyal.

Cons

Morael is horrible. PTO is use it or lose it but they dont let you use it. There is alot of overtime and no work life balance. Overtime is not paid if you work more than 40 hours, but take a PTO day. Benefits are mostly 100% employee paid. Medical insurance has a $2400 yearly deductible.

Change the PTO policy, to how it used to be. It's not set up fair by losing it but you don't let us use it.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Gerotech (View Most Recent)

Run as fast as you can!

Current Employee - Accounting  in  Flat Rock, MI
    Current Employee - Accounting in Flat Rock, MI

I have been working at Gerotech as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Clerical workers and receptionist are nice. PTO, but you can never use. Free sodas.

Cons

Micro managed to the max.
    No clear direction from the management. Many differences of opinions among upper management.
    High turn over rates for managers & engineering personnel. Likes to use a lot of temporary help. Will promises to hire but they never hire permanently.
    Unhappy environment to work in.

Does not foster a healthy relationship between employees.

Current Employee - Office  in  Flat Rock, MI
    Current Employee - Office in Flat Rock, MI

I have been working at Gerotech full-time for more than a year

Pros

A very helpful co-worker recently directed me to this site. It enables us to tell the truth about the company without threatening our employment.

Cons

This is a company culture like no other. They intentionally play employees against each other. They force management to back stab or turn on their own employees or they are out the door. The head honcho is more concerned about "winning" as an individual instead of driving the company to "win" as a whole. The current top management team does not know how to lead. The head honcho openly admits he is not a people person. They are only managers because of the titles, not because they manage well. It's really sad because this company will never prosper under the current management, and if it had better leaders it could really grow and be more profitable.

Teamwork - it’s in the dictionary, look it up and use it.

There are newer employer reviews for Gerotech

Worked for Gerotech? Contribute to the Community!