Getty Images
www.gettyimages.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

middle management should be thrown in traffic

Technical Department (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

Prosdecent pay, super casual dress environment

Consmiddle management is useless, doesn't really grasp what their staff do, non-technical mgmt in charge of technical departments, ultra-silo'd, cranky vp with a napoleon complex. Not solutions-oriented.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a different field to work in. You don't understand what your employees do, therefore you do not have the capacity to properly evaluate what they do.

I love the people I work with/for. If you are adverse to change, this is not the place for you.

(Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Getty Images full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Everyone is passionate about the work they do. It is rewarding to be surrounded by people who care so much. Having been… Cons: We are the global leader in digital media creation and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. If there is a place… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Tries very hard to be good to employees

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Getty Images full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The people at this company truly care about what they do, and are always thinking about how to positively change things as a whole. … Cons: Being such a large company means that there is often way too much of an administrative burden on just about everything. What would take… Advice to Senior Management: Simplification is always a good idea. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Getty Images.

Worked for Getty Images? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Getty Images reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Getty Images CEO Jonathan D. Klein. All reviews posted anonymously by Getty Images employees.