Getty Images

www.gettyimages.com

No commitment to creative excellence. A very sad place.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsCoworkers can make work enjoyable, and fun once in a while. Office kitchen perks are ok and the coffee is delicious! The PR machine is solid here because they really lead you to believe that Getty is some amazing, progressive working environment, and technologically advanced too... but sadly, it's run just like traditional retail.

ConsSenior managers to mid-level managers all have favorites - and they're an extremely stodgy lot too. They lack any real leadership skills and pride themselves on process and who-knows-who. Terribly big egos with no heart who LOVE to discuss low-level control issues. It's a media sweatshop for dead enders. Bright, efficient, happy people need not apply here.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease strive to be better than the senior management at McDonalds. Please don't keep us in minimum roles and salaries - that's why you get minimum, complacent output and some pretty sad employees. Also, please hire people of color, it's the 21st century already.

Complete waste of my time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Getty Images full-time for more than a year

Pros: Okay location in the International District of Seattle. Near to bus, ferries, good food. There are some really nice people working here,… Cons: Upper management has been there way too long and they don't take new ideas easily - not even when that's why they hired you. Constant… Advice to Senior Management: Clear the ranks of the dead weight. You've already done some of this, but if you're really serious about being the sort of company you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Avoid tech side of the operation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Getty Images full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent pay, you get to go home at the end… Cons: CYA culture. Feckless middle management whose approach to everything is "throw under the bus first, ask questions later", miserable employees, limited… Advice to Senior Management: Quit hiring technical managers who don't have at least a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Getty Images.

Worked for Getty Images? Contribute to the Community!