GfK NOP

www.gfknop.com

SRE

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Prosgreat team, very smart people, very progressive approach to work life balance, reliable colleagues, entrepreneurship is strong, productive and cool environment... Opportunities to learn and progress.

Conssalary scale on the low side for a well performing company, even though economic situation is not the best, you shouldn't expect a switch from market research professional to consultant without the corresponding salary. Office is far for welcoming: huge gap between employees style and attitude and investment in office space/design. Small efforts have been made but real investments are necessary if you don't want ppl to feel like they work in a call center.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to change the way your business works, review your salary policy. You have some of the brightest ppl in the industry, rewards should follow.

it was agreable

Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

I worked at GfK NOP

Pros: there is a lot of flexibility regarding the working hours, there is… Cons: working 5 hours by talking on the phone is sometimes very tireing and not motivating. but besides that if the person enjoying… Advice to Senior Management: I personally think that the management has an effecient when it comes to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Was good for a telephone interviewer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at GfK NOP

Pros: shift work was great so flexible work pattern, great for those who can… Cons: not enough continuous work for temps and no clear career… Advice to Senior Management: don't hire temporary interviewers through agencies, if at all possible Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on GfK NOP.

Worked for GfK NOP? Contribute to the Community!