friendly and welcoming

I have been working at GfK NOP as a contractor

Pros

they really support people to work their way up the company. Many of the account execs (and higher) started out as a temp or a call unit worker.
The environment is laid back and the socials are fun.

Cons

the pay is less than I would expect for the work I put in and many of my colleagues have expressed the same feeling

Other Reviews for GfK NOP

SRE

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at GfK NOP

Pros

great team, very smart people, very progressive approach to work life balance, reliable colleagues, entrepreneurship is strong, productive and cool environment... Opportunities to learn and progress.

Cons

salary scale on the low side for a well performing company, even though economic situation is not the best, you shouldn't expect a switch from market research professional to consultant without the corresponding salary. Office is far for welcoming: huge gap between employees style and attitude and investment in office space/design. Small efforts have been made but real investments are necessary if you don't want ppl to feel like they work in a call center.

If you want to change the way your business works, review your salary policy. You have some of the brightest ppl in the industry, rewards should follow.

it was agreable

Former Employee - Telephone Interviewer  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Telephone Interviewer in London, England (UK)

I worked at GfK NOP

Pros

there is a lot of flexibility regarding the working hours, there is less presure than other comparable companies, the management team is very efficient.

Cons

working 5 hours by talking on the phone is sometimes very tireing and not motivating. but besides that if the person enjoying communicating through telephonique calls then there are no bad sides. this critic is only regarding the job specification not regarding GFK NOP

I personally think that the management has an effecient when it comes to motivate and manage the employees , They should continue performing with the same way.

There are newer employer reviews for GfK NOP.

Worked for GfK NOP? Contribute to the Community!