Ghirardo CPA
www.ghirardocpa.com Novato, CA 16 to 50 Employees

true "team" culture

I have been working at Ghirardo CPA full-time for more than 8 years

ProsWe consistently refer to ourselves as a team, and it's not just rhetoric. Everyone helps everyone else. Our clients can tell that we care about them, because we care about each other. Monthly all-team meetings help us all to stay in the loop, plus we can heckle the firm partners as they audition their latest comedy material.

We're in a great location with an easy commute and nice views from the office. There's always plenty of food being shared, and a full espresso-cappuccino machine in the kitchen for any caffeinattion requirements. Team members also enjoy perks like after-season parties and access to a company-owned condo at Lake Tahoe.

ConsAs with any CPA firm, busy seasons can be rough - extra hours, pressure to meet deadlines. We ride the wave better than most, though.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep caring.

There are newer reviews on Ghirardo CPA.

Worked for Ghirardo CPA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ghirardo CPA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ghirardo CPA CEO Steve Ghirardo. All reviews posted anonymously by Ghirardo CPA employees.