There are newer employer reviews for Giant Creative Strategy

It's all about the people

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Giant Creative Strategy as a contractor

Pros

I only worked for Giant for a few months as a contractor, but in that time I received SUCH a warm welcome from the entire staff. Giant is an incredible healthcare agency, and it's clear why — they hire wonderful, talented, driven people to get the job done. I would highly recommend them to friends and colleagues alike. Plus, they have great, healthy snacks:)

Cons

As with any agency (that I have experienced) there are definite ebbs and flows of work that can be extreme at times, but that's just par for the course when you are a client-based service. The client gets what the client wants:)

Other Employee Reviews for Giant Creative Strategy

This agency has a lot of potential but no management skills.

Current Contractor - Senior Project Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Contractor - Senior Project Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Giant Creative Strategy as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They are growing with leaps and bounds. Studio is a great asset. Incredible Editorial department. The refrigerator is always full.

Cons

Account does not know digital. Extremely poor management. Unprofessional behavior by upper management.

Advice to Management

You may be Giant, but grow up.

2. Amazing Place To Work!

I have been working at Giant Creative Strategy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great culture (HR/Management) truly care about the employees - Tools/support is provided to those who wish to grow and enhance their careers - Open door policy - Great perks including healthy snacks stocked in the kitchen/cabinets, solid health benefits, Happy hours almost every month, (it seems like) and much more! I can honestly say that the great people that work alongside myself here at GIANT, make it worth waking up in the morning and coming in to play ball every single day.

Cons

- typical agency lifestyle which isn't a bad thing but can be demanding. This is simply the nature of the business.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide any/all resources to your employees as they require to do their jobs and be successful. Continue to maintain that exceptional GIANT culture and foster the growth of your employees and reward your performers accordingly.