Giant Creative Strategy
www.giantagency.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

It's all about the people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Giant Creative Strategy as a contractor

ProsI only worked for Giant for a few months as a contractor, but in that time I received SUCH a warm welcome from the entire staff. Giant is an incredible healthcare agency, and it's clear why — they hire wonderful, talented, driven people to get the job done. I would highly recommend them to friends and colleagues alike. Plus, they have great, healthy snacks:)

ConsAs with any agency (that I have experienced) there are definite ebbs and flows of work that can be extreme at times, but that's just par for the course when you are a client-based service. The client gets what the client wants:)

This agency has a lot of potential but no management skills.

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Giant Creative Strategy as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They are growing with leaps and bounds. Studio is a… Cons: Account does not know digital. Extremely poor management. Unprofessional behavior… Advice to Senior Management: You may be Giant, but grow up. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Giant Creative Strategy full-time

Pros: Great team, strong people with capacity to deliver Cons: Growing pains, needs to be restructured to accommodate larger team. Teams ae… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Giant Creative Strategy.

Worked for Giant Creative Strategy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Giant Creative Strategy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Giant Creative Strategy CEO Stephen Mullens, Steven Gold. All reviews posted anonymously by Giant Creative Strategy employees.