Giant Eagle
www.gianteagle.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Easy job, but poor work environment and low satisfaction in your job

Front End Coordinator (Current Employee)
Erie, PA

ProsIt is very easy and laid back for the most part. The job is simple and requires little to no effort. The benefits are excellent for part time workers.

ConsDon't expect to move forward in the company or feel worthy of your existence. You can suggest things that will benefit the company, but they are rarely heard. Pretty much just accept their minor rules and live with the ones that make no sense.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be so controlling over small details. Pay more attention to the bigger picture not the small petty things.

giving excellent customer service to all of our customers

Cashier (Current Employee)
    Greentree, PA

I have been working at Giant Eagle part-time for more than a year

Pros: friendly environment, fast paced job and helping customers and getting… Cons: cranky customers, working with moody co workers Advice to Senior Management: always stay pleasant and smile and give the best customer… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Hectic and life-consuming.

Sales Associate- Prepared Food (Current Employee)

I have been working at Giant Eagle part-time for more than a year

Pros: Always busy, kind co-workers, long-term opportunities, organized, decent benefits, company… Cons: Union caters to seniority leaving opportunities for new employees to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Giant Eagle.

Worked for Giant Eagle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Giant Eagle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Giant Eagle CEO Laura Shapira Karet . All reviews posted anonymously by Giant Eagle employees.