Gibson & Associates

Terrible place to work

Consultant (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Gibson & Associates

ProsTravel is nice, especially opportunity for international travel. Most of the employees are young and are a fun group for the most part

ConsTerrible culture. Most people are especially negative and come off as arrogant and condescending. Management and peers will give you generic praise (e.g. "Good job this week") and then complain behind your back to others. The overall culture of the firm is to find things to be overly critical. Terrible job security as they currently only have 1 client and many projects are ending in a few months.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a more open culture, one that promotes both positive and negative feedback instead of just negative feedback. Work harder to provide a better work life balance. Find more clients and diversify your service lines.

Positive - You make it what you want it to be

Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Gibson & Associates

Pros: The best reasons are for the international travel, autonomy to make… Cons: Limited resource bench puts significant strain on the capable leadership and project teams. This presents an… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more outside senior leadership. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Gibson consulting is a great company which gives you high exposure and development

Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Gibson & Associates

Pros: Gibson consulting offers high exposure at a young age, training of… Cons: Since gibson consulting is a small firm, their are times when a new consultant will have to do… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management can gain more by giving its employees more access… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Gibson & Associates.

Worked for Gibson & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gibson & Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gibson & Associates CEO Wesley Jay Gibson. All reviews posted anonymously by Gibson & Associates employees.