GigMasters

www.gigmasters.com

Opportunities Abound!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Norwalk, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Pros

After working at GigMasters for a few years, coming to work every day is still exciting. At GigMasters your ideas and opinions are heard and acted upon. You feel supported, empowered and want to work harder every day. Your coworkers are your friends who you respect and want to learn more from. Honestly, it's an amazing place to work.

Cons

Tough question, as whenever I've had a concern, I've felt comfortable addressing it at GigMasters. We have flexible hours, summer Fridays, ping-pong tournaments, employee milestone & birthday celebrations, not a whole lot to complain about. Better yet, let's get a dishwasher!

Other reviews for GigMasters

Just FANTASTIC!

Pros

Incredibly supportive co-workers and teams. Culture that fosters education, self-betterment, and (especially as of late) a healthy work-life balance. Willing to go to bat for their employees. Professional office atmosphere when needed, but a firm belief in encouraging an entertaining work space (one of our developer offices is plastered with Nintendo art, there's a ping pong room, frequent company outings). Consistently trying to hire top-level talent even though the office location isn't necessarily in a central location for hiring.

Cons

No official work from home policy. Not too much of a con as the leadership staff is flexible, but especially from a customer service and technical employee standpoint, recruiting new employees and retaining current is harmed by the lack of consistently available and well defined remote work privileges. This is especially noticeable with the introduction of full time remote hires.

Be strong in your decisions. Employees are willing to follow you into the fight, but some of the decisions as of late seem to indicate a lack of conviction. You've been successful this long, keep being true to yourselves!!!

GigMasters Response

Jun 3, 2014CEO

Thank you for the honest feedback. It's truly valuable and appreciated! Regarding the lack of an official work from home policy, I'll admit this is area where my beliefs may differ from currently ... More

Find your voice at GigMasters

Pros

GigMasters is by far the best company that I’ve ever worked for. Everyone shares a passion for entertainment services and a common goal to be the best website of its kind. The leadership team encourages creative ideas, and sincerely cares about the growth of the company and its employees. There’s an upbeat buzz around the office and lots of after work events, such as holiday parties, happy hours and fundraising activities. I look forward to my job every day!

Cons

The microwave could use an update. But hey, that says a lot if that's the only con!

GigMasters Response

Jun 3, 2014CEO

I agree - that microwave is ancient!! Expect a new one soon.

There are newer employer reviews for GigMasters.

Worked for GigMasters? Contribute to the Community!