There are newer employer reviews for Gilbarco

Not what I originally thought it would be.

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer  in  Greensboro, NC
Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Gilbarco full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very friendly Co-workers. I enjoy almost everyone I work with. I generally work between 40-43 hours a week. hardly ever work more than that.

Cons

Raises are very small. Management do not care about the employees. Old technology, you will not learn anything new or useful outside of Gilbarco.

I understand you make deals with customers and have deadlines, but try to care about what your employee's want or they will eventually leave for greener pastures.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Gilbarco (View Most Recent)

Well run company, poor work/life balance

I have been working at Gilbarco

Pros

Good compensation level for geographic area, open to change, focus on improvement activities, opportunity to learn and apply lean concepts and tools.

Cons

Work life balance could be improved. Compensation is primary source for recognition. Work environment very industrial. Small city has little appeal for young professionals.

Wonderful people to work with, management style needs work.

Former Employee - Planner/Buyer
    Former Employee - Planner/Buyer

I worked at Gilbarco as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

A lot of knowledgeable individuals who's willing to help and assist new employees. Given multiple chances to succeed and to learn from failures. Allow new graduates to take on big tasks that can largely impact the company. Allow (job) mobility within the company. Pay is good. Hours are not managed (but you'll work 10hrs day + some wknds anyways)

Cons

Can be a stressful working environment. Long hours for some. Management (seems to) lack eagerness to learn about the company business and FG works/build.

Start asking the right questions. Learn the product the company is building.

There are newer employer reviews for Gilbarco

Worked for Gilbarco? Contribute to the Community!