Gillette Children's

www.gillettechildrens.org

Great Place to work in the Health Care Field

Polysomnographic Technician (Current Employee) Saint Paul, MN

ProsThe clientele and the staff. This is a specialized hospital for kids with disabilities. The people who work there are very caring, supportive, and helpful.

ConsNot many. As a person who is not a nurse and came from another hospital, I thought it was odd that a nurse was our department head/supervisor when the department is not nursing.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to grow and develop. I noticed that the management structure is changing and putting people in the department into manger/supervisory roles rather than someone who is not from that profession.

Surrounded by amazing families and compasionate employees, every day filled me with pride and purpose!

Media Relations (Former Employee) Saint Paul, MN

I worked at Gillette Children's

Pros: There is a great mission being carried out within the walls of the building. Highly trained people are helping families and children deal… Cons: Seeing what others are going through can tear at you emotionally. The pediatric intensive care unit is sometimes hard to be in,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep communications going in both directions at all levels. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall - good place to work

Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Gillette Children's

Pros: Gillette Children's Mission is awesome Cons: Medical Insurance isn't as good as I would have thought… Advice to Senior Management: All Physicians should be required to attend 'social networking' classes. Most… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Gillette Children's.

Worked for Gillette Children's? Contribute to the Community!