Gilt Groupe
www.gilt.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Company has changed a lot recently

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Gilt Groupe full-time

ProsThe people you meet here are great & you will learn a lot. It seems that experiences and opinions vary depending on the department you work for. Overall, a good experience. The company has nothing but good intentions - it just has become more corporate and less about the individuals.

ConsThe company has changed a lot recently. In general things move very fast at Gilt - which can be frustrating when things are just done to be done and without much thought.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to HR & to your employees.

Slow to Change

New York, NY

I have been working at Gilt Groupe full-time

Pros: Decent pay, smart co-workers, good challenges Cons: Very obvious issues brought up many times in surveys throughout the company, very slow to actually address: management needs to decide on… Advice to Senior Management: Take opinions from surveys seriously. Provide a better opportunity for… More

Great Company to work for,

I have been working at Gilt Groupe full-time

Pros: Amazing culture, great people and benefits ! Cons: None that I can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Gilt Groupe.

Worked for Gilt Groupe? Contribute to the Community!

Gilt Groupe – Why Work for Us?

Sizzle Reel from GILT.COM on Vimeo. We’re not your typical start-up: We’ve got over 1000 employees in offices spanning the globe, from New York to Las Vegas to Dublin to Japan. What all Gilties have in common is a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gilt Groupe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gilt Groupe CEO Michelle Peluso. All reviews posted anonymously by Gilt Groupe employees.