Gilt Groupe

(Current Employee) New York, NY

Pros• Gilt Credit to your account. Company discount on website
• Sleek office environment
• Smart (and friendly) coworkers
• Fast-paced workplace with many challenges and a high learning curve

ConsThe perks end here. Depending on the team, experiences can vary. I hope someone will take note of the below and consider twice before committing to working here.

• A lot of managers don't support and are hardly ever around when needed. If you're looking for even a bit of mentorship, look elsewhere.
• No work-life balance.
• Fast-turnover, speaks for itself.
• Positive, cheerful facade over a crumbling managerial structure. HR is not helpful.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo senior executives: please put more emphasis on growing and recognizing the achievements of your non-managerial employees. As a previous reviewer mentioned, hire managers that will guide them in the correct path towards success. Please reevaluate your managers based on their ability to be a solid manager (not just to do their own job). This may be the one downfall of an otherwise great company.

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Gilt Groupe full-time

Pros: You are working with very smart people who are passionate about what they do. The environment is creative… Cons: There are many wonderful examples of promotion from within very quickly. However, people were often promoted… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Satisfied

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Gilt Groupe

Pros: good culture and open minded Cons: i can think of nothing – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Gilt Groupe.

Worked for Gilt Groupe? Contribute to the Community!