Gilt Groupe

www.gilt.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Gilt Groupe

it's an ok place to work

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Gilt Groupe

Pros

you paid the rent and it was dependable

Cons

small increase of pay the price of tea has went up..what happen to our pay as well

look out side the box

89 Other Employee Reviews for Gilt Groupe (View Most Recent)

Gilt was a great company to work for. Great management team, good pay, excellent benefits. Lots of growth and opportunit

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shepherdsville, KY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shepherdsville, KY

I worked at Gilt Groupe

Pros

I loved going to work everyday. Great people to work with. The benefits were great. They do lots of fun events and extras throughout the year for all the employees. A great place to work.

Cons

Things are always changing. It is a young company with lots of growth. With that comes change. Change is not bad but can be challenging.

Don't ever forget the importance of the smaller people. All rolls with in a business are important. You cannot be successful without the small people. Treat them well. If you do they will do well for the company.

Internship Program

Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Gilt Groupe

Pros

Really in-depth program where you get to learn about every department of the company, office culture is very young and there is a lot of collaboration between teams, all higher-ups are very welcoming and approachable (the ceo sits in a cubicle just like the rest of us and is always available to schedule meetings with or grab coffee with)

Cons

no compensation for interns, there is a lot of room for independence which can be both a pro and a con -- depends on your levels of independence

There are newer employer reviews for Gilt Groupe